Monday, June 29, 2009

Memory Lane take 2.

So, there are a lot of pics on this one.  I have not done this in a while, so I thought I would catch up.  I know it is not Friday, but I figured that I am not good at doing things at a certain time; I do everything at random.  So, I will be posting my "Memory Lane" pics at random basically.

For those of you who have not known me for that long, do you ever wonder if I was always weird?  As you can see from the pics down below the answer is yes, I was.  I thought it was so much fun to dress up as ugly as possible and then go knock on random people's doors.  The people in our neighborhood loved it.  They would take pics and just crack up at us.  So this is my childhood friend Kerri who was enough of a sport to do this with me.  Thanks Kerri!


My poor Dad.  He let me do whatever I wanted to his poor hair.  You can tell my Daddy loves me.  That is our adorable dog Sugar who he is holding.  I miss that dog.

So, this is the first time I ever wore make-up.  Jamie, the one on the left did it for us as we were making up a dance, probably to the song "Pretty Woman," or something like that.  We made dances up daily.
So this is junior high graduation.  My dress is way too short.  Madeline's will be a lot longer.
So you would think that dressing up faze would go away once I entered high school.  It didn't.  This is my best friend Allison.  We loved dressing up as gangsters and taking pics of us breaking into our own cars and doing random stuff.  We are holding up our jail signs and we are wearing my Dad's clothes.  
I played volley ball in high school and absolutely loved it.  It was so funny to see pics of me with the girls because I practically only went up to their knees.  I like this pic because I think I look like a dinosaur in it.
This is my junior year in high school.  I was such a long-haired hippie girl.
I love this shot.  They took it of us so we could demonstrate safety in chemistry class.  Sexy glasses if I might say so myself.
Allison did not attend Mission Viejo high school, however since she was going to a football game with me I did not want anyone to throw hot dogs at us.  I made her dress in red.  We were excited needless to say.
High school dances, way too much fun.  It's where you spend the whole time dancing with your girlfriends and pretty much ignoring your date.  All my dates were fun though, well, most of them were.  This is Junior winter formal I believe.  My other best friend, Amber, is standing next to me.
This is senior homecoming, or winter formal.  I can't even remember.  I am getting too old.  This is my friend Christina.  Her backyard view was sooooooo amazing.  
Deri, sorry I was grabbing your chest.  My favorite part though, is Mishel's eye ball in the back ground in between our heads.  I can't believe we are all married now.  
Ok, I know this one is Senior prom and again I am with Amber.  Together we look like lady bugs.  What a fun night!
Yeah, I graduated high school and here is proof.  Those are my adorable parents.  I am so BLESSED!

Tune in next time for more memories!



9 comments:

  1. I love seeing these old pictures. It is so fun to see how you grew up. You and my husband have way too much in common :) He would do crazy stuff like dress up as well in funky clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the memories! that volleyball pic is super cool!

    ahh, high school! we did have a lot of fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah, those pics are awesome! I love our gangsta shots. I will have to dig through my photos to find more. Do you remember who you went to senior prom with?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were a little hottie in high school.. still are :) Those dress-up pics are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Marcie!! I love all the pics of you. They are so funny and sexy too!!! I love reading your blog. It is so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like you idea of a trip down memory lane. I will have to see if I can find some pics. You had really long hair. My how time flys.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh man that was too funny, oh the memories... i love the picture of you dressed up to visit your neighbors. what a fun idea for a little girl to have

    ReplyDelete
  8. just wanted to say you that i really enjoyed your shoes for junior high graduation ... they made me giggle - especially paired with your short dress :o)

    ReplyDelete