Wednesday, June 17, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! We've made 3 years :)

Before our wedding:

Our Wedding day:





About a year after our wedding day, baby in the belly:


Our baby arrived:


Today I wanted to reflect a little bit on our past three years of marriage together.  It still cracks me up that the guy I met on the night I got my mission call I ended up marrying.  I loved it when we were in Hawaii this past week or so and you were still able to swim under water as long as I could, just like the night we met.  You've been able to continually keep me guessing and keep me on my toes throughout our marriage.  I love it, life can never get dull with you around.  I will never forget the day that you proposed to me under the waterfall.  Again when we went to Hawaii it was so much fun to be swimming under that huge waterfall together. Right then I remembered how blessed I was to have found you and to be married to you for all eternity.  I think when couples in general get married, through the frustrating times we very easily forget how incredibly blessed we are to have each other.  I know that I am definitely guilty of that, however I hope you know that I am eternally grateful for you.  You don't seem to mind it when I talk your head off and don't let you get a word in edge wise.  Instead of being embarrassed at all the weird and crazy things I do and say you sit there with this adorable smirk on your face and just nod your head in disbelief.  You continue to tell me cheesy jokes almost on a daily basis, and although I may not be cracking up at all of them, I truly love each and everyone of them.  You are an amazing and very hard worker.  You are so honest and so sincere.  You love life and you love all your friends and your family and you do a wonderful job of showing that love.  I know everyday you try your best to be the best Husband and Father you can be.  No matter what, I know you are always there for me.  I love you Matthew Deter.  You are still and will always be the most handsome and loving man I have ever seen.

Love always and for all eternity,
Tu Preciosa

3 comments: