Sunday, June 21, 2009

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY



    HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

F: Fun, Funny, Faithful, Friendly

A: Amazing, Athletic, Always there

T: Trustworthy, Thankful

H: Happy, Hilarious, Handsome

E: Exciting, Ever-loving

R: Random, Righteous, Really perfect


 Matt you are an amazing Father and I could not imagine anyone else I would want to go through this journey of parenthood with other than you.  I love the way that Madeline looks at you.  She just knows that she can always depend on her Dad already.  She lets you throw her in any way possible and loves every minute of it.  She is chill and kick back with her Daddy and knows she can always be herself around you.  The way that she kisses and snuggles you is absolutely priceless.  I am proud of you Mr. D J  Being the provider and protector of our family is not an easy task by any means.  You have taken that task on with confidence and with love.  Thank you for being an amazing Hubby and Father!!! 

2 comments:

  1. SO sweet!
    I love your house with the pictures, very clever...
    Happy fathers day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet!! Hey thanks for the referral to ABRA. That will help if they decide they can fix it. I am so grateful that we are both ok. Easton had already missed his Swimming lesson on Tuesday so I figured I had paid for the lessons so we had better go to them. Plus it got my mind off the whole thing for a little bit.

    ReplyDelete