Saturday, July 11, 2009

Brown Chicken Brown Cow :)

So yesterday at chick-fil-a if you dressed like a cow you got a free meal.  Our hubby's (Matt and Matt) were supposed to join us, however they whimped out, therefore the ladies (Britney and I) had to go and do the dirty work.  It was awesome, they didn't just give you a sandwich, they gave you a full on meal, fries, drinks and all.  Maddie even got her own kids meal with chocolate milk and some ice cream.  What made it even more hilarious was I had to go over to Britney's house in my cow outfit to go and get her.  There were these thugs out in front of our neighbors house (don't ask me why they were there) and they looked at me like I was the biggest freak. One of them was trying to get everyone to leave and I asked them if they wanted me to go with them.  The guy didn't know what to do with himself.  Maybe that will be there last time coming to our neighborhood hopefully.

Well here I am in all my cow glory.  Maddie kept pulling on my utters.  I think it brought her back to the nursing time of her life; jk of course :)

I was a very naughty cow that needed to be tippped.
Here we are all together.  Britney made the cow outfits for herself and Maddie.  I thought she did an amazing job btw.  There was this old couple in the restaurant as well, who had on the printed version of the costume.  They were so cute.  I still want to do this stuff when I am old.
Aren't we cute?
Maddie contemplating her meal.
My baby cow.  I just love her and hope she appreciates her weird mother when she gets older.
It was such a blast!  Thanks Britney for doing that with me.

8 comments:

  1. Marcie, your post is histarical.....I really like the part about you being a bad cow and "needing to be tipped" HAH! Chick-Fil-A is the best place ever. They are all about giving out the freebies! I hope they have something like that at the location here. If so, I will be needing to borrow your cow outfit.

    -Allison

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was the best! They were so impressed with your actual cow costume! Gotta love the chick-fil-a!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have been right there with you. Can I please see you and Madeline soon?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha you guys are crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect.

    matti will love you for being so fun when she is older!

    ReplyDelete