Monday, November 2, 2009

How far along do you think I am?

fyi: This is not my belly of course.

So, Matt and I have been betting each other on how far along in my pregnancy we think I am. I wont tell you how far along I think I am. I will however give you some helpful hints.

Hints:
-My woman stuff was totally off before I got pregnant, so I really have no idea when my last woman thing took place.

-I have been throwing up for about a month now.

-I have been off birth control since July and I know I did not get pregnant right away.

-My belly is poking out a tiny bit. No one else would probably notice in clothes, but I am showing a little.

I hope that helps. The winner of the pole gets absolutely nothing. Sorry. I am not very creative, so I have nothing amazing to make that I could send you. If you lived near me however I would make you very yummy cookies. All you will get is the satisfaction of being right, which I think is a wonderful feeling anyway.

I am going to the doc Nov 4th; that is this Wednesday. I will tell you the results then.

8 comments:

  1. I am guessing 10 weeks!! I started throwing up when I was just over 6 weeks along so that would put you around 10 weeks. :) How was California? We need to catch up! I hope things are going well for you guys in NM!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say 11 weeks. I am so happy for you, and slightly jealous... i want another baby sooo bad... but then i remember i am already going nuts with my three... i'll just have to live through you... so post a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, congrats! that is exciting! hope you stop barfing soon ;)
    and i guess 9 weeks???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on number 2!! I'm thinking you are 9 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay preggers again! I love the possible girl's name by the way :) Hope the morning sickness period is brief!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Marcie..This is Brooke Dunyon. Madeline is adorable!! Oh my word! And congrats on your pregnancy. I hope everything goes well. I'm guessing 9 weeks too.

    ReplyDelete