Friday, October 16, 2009

Grandpa's visit to NM

So before Gary headed off to a business trip he stopped by for a few days to visit us in New Mexico. Madeline fell in love with her Grandpa during this trip. It was hilarious when they would wrestle around on the floor Gary kept saying "oh my." Even the day after he left she came down stairs looking for him and kept saying "oh my" as well. Now if you want to wrestle around with her that is all that she says. We got to go to the balloon fiesta, which was so amazing to experience. The fireworks were absolutely gorgeous. Madeline was a little scared of them at fist, but this time Grandpa held her and she LOVED it. I stayed home while the men took Madeline to Santa Fe, but they had a great time and took some beautiful pictures. We really had a great visit. Here are the pics. I know most of them are of Madeline, but really who else would you rather stare at?

Madeline went crazy on the bus. She loved it and screamed with delight the whole time.


I looooooovvvvveeeee that smile.

Precious!


A camera can never capture how gorgeous fireworks are. Well, maybe a professional one could. I love fireworks.
Don't you love her crazy hair. Those were in for like 3 days.

I think she is going to be weird like her Mom. The faces she makes cracks me up.


These were all taken in Santa Fe.
So, if you put lotion, or sanitizer on Maddie's hands she thinks that her hands are stuck together or something. She will not take them apart for at least a half hour or so. I have no idea why, but it cracks us up. If you feed her during this as well she will just pick everything up with her mouth, while keeping her hands together. I wish I knew what was going on in that head of hers sometimes.

7 comments:

  1. oh my goodness that girl is so stinkin cute. I miss her so much. I am sorry I have not called you, life has been crazy as usual. CONGRATULATIONS!! I am way excited for you. I will try and call you soon so we can catch up. Or if you ever have a free min give me a call. Miss ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has personality dripping off that little button nose of hers! She is srsly a doll...srsly!

    And I totally was in love with Elder Hollands talk too! Jeremy and i read a talk from president David O McKay where he defines a prophet... One defining action that is consistant in all prophets is to " boldly declare the gospels truthfulness". how blessed we are to be guided by prophets today! Truly blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That girl is just adorable! And it's fun to see some pics of your life in Santa Fe.

    I was driving past the point of the mnt the other day and I REALLY wanted to stop by and say hello, but YOU WEREN'T THERE! So I just kept on driving... and thinking sad thoughts :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those funny faces she makes are SO you! What a cutie pie. Looks like you guys are settling into NM. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the pics and the comments...what a cute pie you guys have! takes after her mama-fo sho.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um, I want to hear more of what the heck is going on with you guys. Like how you like your house, neighborhood, how the move in went, how you are doing (I heard a rumor) and etc. etc. etc. She is adorable though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you catch all her silly faces-

    She's going to love those forever, I can see them all at her wedding!

    ReplyDelete