Wednesday, June 15, 2011

MMmmmmm Rubio's! Some late Easter pics as well.


Hey everyone,

I wanted to let you know that I will be hosting a Rubio's Fundraiser event on July 2, 2011 from 11am-close. If you go to the Rubio's with the address below and present the attached flyer, 20% of the proceeds will go towards the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (LLS). The flyer must be presented in order for LLS to get the donation. I don't know about you, but I absolutely love Rubio's and to know that the proceeds will go towards a great cause is just the cherry on top, or the salsa on your chips in this case :)

As you know, through my many emails, that I have pledged to raise $3200 for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Fundraising for this event has been amazing and is going really well. I still need your help however and I thought this would be a yummy way to ask for it.

I will post again as the date gets closer. I wanted to make sure you "saved the date." :)

Please call, or email me with any questions.

If you would like to make a personal donation please go to my fundraising webpage.

Please know how grateful I am for all your support!!!

Marcella (Peach) Deter
949-378-7547

FUNDRAISER LOCATION:
Rubio's - Mission Viejo - Alicia and Jeronimo
23981 Alicia Parkway, Mission Viejo, CA 92691
949-859-2330

FUNDRAISING WEBPAGE: http://pages.teamintraining.org/ocie/nikesf11/mpeach

Here some Easter pics I don't believe I ever posted:

Isn't it impossible not to smile when you look at this pic of Myla and my Dad?





1 comment:

  1. Awww, cute pics! Wish we could be there to see you guys! Let me know how your Rubio's thing goes...we are going to do it here as soon as we move in to our other place. I hope it goes really well!!!

    ReplyDelete