Monday, May 16, 2011

I made WIPEOUT!

Sorry, the pics below are not too clear. I will get a better version of them soon. These are some ever-so-lovely pics of my Wipeout tryout outfit. I wanted to relay a little of my wipeout experience thus far. So, I went to the open auditions for Wipeout at the ESPN zone Feb 5. I dressed as you see me in these pics. They invited me back for the closed auditions after that. I made it past that and they said they would give me a call if I made the show. I waited and waited and then they called me about a week ago and said I made it. May 25 will be my day to further embarrass myself and wipeout on the big balls and many other places I am sure. The pics below are of when I went to the closed auditions. My bff's parents drove me there and they were so awesome. On the way there I was hanging out the window mooing at people trying to get myself all pumped up. They were not embarrassed at all. They just sat back and enjoyed watching me make a fool of myself. I love her parents! Momma wants a new mini van, so everyone keep your fingers crossed that I win the 50k!!!!

This is me yelling "I made it to WIPEOUT!" You know, like they say "I made it to Hollywood."
So, I got hungry, sew me, their fertilizer was amazing there :)
That's called cow tipping.
The paparazzi just would not leave me alone. Us CA cows are just so HOT!

5 comments:

  1. Marcie!!! I miss you so much!!! You crack me up girl!!! I am counting down the days to see you on that show!!!! See you real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you and Allison made it on this show! I could not think of anything more perfect than this for the two of you! I cannot wait to see you in action, and I hope you win! Man I can't believe I will get to hang out with 2 celebs this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited to watch it! I really only knew you while you were pregnant, so I keep picturing a pregnant lady on Wipeout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just can't wait to watch it. Kris and I LOVE that show. You are hilarious! So excited for you!
    You will be the most gorgeous contestant they will ever have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy smokes! I was looking for other people's experiences during Wipeout auditions and your blog came up. I was at your audition that day and I remember seeing you there. You were break dancing or something like that during a push-up competition. The guy that was running the push-up competition made it too. I didn't make the cut, but I'm glad you did.

    ReplyDelete