Sunday, April 25, 2010

Our Little Princess; Thank You Aunt Barbara :)

Matt's Aunt Barbara was so sweet and got Madeline a Cinderella dress for her 2nd Birthday and we wanted to show her how ADORABLE she looks in it. She loved it! We are including a little video as well, as long as it will download. We of course had to include Maddie's famous nakie pic and her obsession with singing to us at all times.

A week or so ago Maddie and I laid down on these double slides and stared up at the sky and just talked for a while. Ever since, she always wants to lay down outside, when it is starting to get dark, and stare at the sky, or stars. She did it with Matt tonight and I had to capture the moment.

Sorry the pics and the video are in no particular order. Enjoy :)








6 comments:

  1. Marcie,

    I totally blog stalked you...sorry I couldn't resist. I love the blog world. My blog is http://www.lorislittlethings.blogspot.com. I'm not the best at posting regularly, but feel free to visit! Missed you and Maddie at church today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Cinderella dress! Maybe one day I will have a little girl to dress up :) She is just getting so big, it is crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She really can't get any cuter! I love the video! So darling

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her "wand" she is so dang cute!

    -Allison

    ReplyDelete
  5. I kind of want to kidnap her right now :) So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did that sound creepy? It wasn't meant to be creepy!

    ReplyDelete