Friday, April 30, 2010

Final Girls Bedroom Decisions.

After a lot of searching I finally decided on what decals and design type stuff I will putting in both of the girls rooms. I will show pics when everything is all said and done, however I wanted to show off what I finally chose. Some of the decals that I ideally wanted were already sold out, however that is my fault since it took me way too long to choose. We move in this Saturday, so I will include some pics of the house when everything is clean and ready to go. That might be a while however, since I am about to explode with this baby and unpacking will definitely not be quick. Enjoy:

So, Maddie's room is a lilac type color. We are keeping the little girl below white, but the flowers below will be blueberry blue and tangerine. The letters are the letters I already made for her before she was born. We might be changing the colors on those depending on what bedding I choose for her, but we will see.




So, the butterflies are for Myla's room over her crib. Her room is actually a light pink color to go with her bedding.


These flowers and the letters below are also for Myla's room. I will hang the letters on a string, or something like that. They are pretty small as well, the pic is a little misleading.





I hope you like them, but most of all I hope the girls like them. I am pretty sure they wont care much, but it makes me excited to decorate a bit. I am just not a stylish or creative person, so this stuff does not come naturally to me. We will see how it turns out. :)

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE the dandelion one! A while back I considered getting one of a boy and one of a girl facing each other and then putting "Oh the places you'll go!" above them. But I never did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are sooo cute! I'm a little mad at you because you're really making me want a little girl now! How come boy stuff is never that cute?! No fair!!! Ok... tantrum over :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The girls rooms will be darling! Good luck moving! When we moved into our house, I was pregnant and ready to pop like you, and it was the best thing ever because everyone did everything for me! Hope you have a lot of helpers that do the same for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the name that you chose! NOW CALL ME BACK!! :) I am only in Cali for another day and a half and would love to see you even if only for a few mins!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute Marcie! I can't wait to see the finished product!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Myla's letters, they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, now you are on my Google Reader. These are really cute! Can't wait to see the finished product...all in due time though!

    ReplyDelete