Wednesday, May 20, 2009

This is what I did today.

So I was a little bored today and wanted to something to do.  I went to Nordstrom's Rack just to keep myself busy.  Who knew there was a waterfall in front that would provide so much entertainment.  This is not a waterfall that is meant to be played in, therefore, every passing stranger was staring and cracking up as they watched Ms. Madeline drenching herself in the water.  She was absolutely soaked!  She actually was screaming when we left because she wanted to play more.  I loved it.  This girl has WAY too much personality.












6 comments:

  1. So cute! I'm sad I missed it. Grady would have been right there with her. He loves water and loves crawling through the sprinklers. Can't wait to hang out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so funny! I can't believe she got drenched!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Anonymous" is Allison

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! Babies and water. Doesn't get better.

    ReplyDelete