Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Back in the day when I was young, I'm not a kid anymore, but some days I sit and wish I was. I should have been a rapper! GANGSTA PEACH!

I wanted to post these pictures that my parents got from some of our family friends that used to babysit me and my brother.

This is a pic of my brother with our wonderful babysitters.



Below is a pic of my adorable brother.


Don't you love the styles back then? So natural and beautiful and fresh. I miss that style.


I still remember this night. We watched Alice and Wonder Land. That is a pretty crazy movie when you think about it. We did not watch the Disney cartoon version. It was some other crazy version and I am pretty sure the writers were on something while they wrote it. It was so artistic and amazing though.


Isn't my Mom beautiful? I love my Dad's mustache. I can't say that I miss that style at all. My Mom got so mad at me when I finally convinced him to shave that thing off. She thanks me now though. Not out loud of course, because that would mean that she was admitting that I was right. I am sure however that her face doesn't receive the same exfoliation treatment that it used to. HA! My poor Dad. He is handsome too!

3 comments: